Sioux Falls, SD
Brian Gramm is CEO of Seemore Hawk, based in Sioux Falls, SD. Brian holds an MBA, with a double emphasis on corporate finance and entrepreneurial studies, and holds an undergraduate degree in accounting. He has been a part of numerous concepts launches, assisting founders of businesses specializing in high tech, retail, renewable energy, and ecommerce. All of this took place while recovering from being a CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant). He has been a consultant and coach in companies since 2002. In that time, he has assisted everything from Fortune 500’s to companies that were nothing more than ideas on a whiteboard.
Brian has also:
– Founded consumer-based renewable energy company focused on residential and commercial scale solar, small wind, and related renewable energy solutions.
– Responsible for spearheading major consulting projects for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, including project planning and final testing.
– Planned and developed multiple joint-ventures to enhance vertical integration opportunities.
– Developed strategic plans and accountability models for multiple companies in several industries, including professional services, entertainment, food and beverage, wholesale, retail, and agribusiness.
– Negotiated standard and complex financing arrangements involving equity and debt structures.
– Provided business planning and strategy services for early stage and rapid growth stage organization.
Brian and his wife Shanna have three children, and as such does not have time for real hobbies.
- Business Value Growth
- Cash Flow/Cash Flow Forecasting
- Exit Process/Exit Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Planning